- Tech Leaders
- QA engineers
- DevOps engineers
- Automation engineers
- Understanding of Linux
- Basic Administrative knowladge of Linux
- At least 1 year of experience in the software development world.
- Bring your own computer where you rights to install new software.
- Understand what problems Docker solves.
- Understand when Docker might not be the appropriate solution.
- Be able to create basic Docker images.
- Be able to run Docker containers
- 8 academic hours. (Two half-days)
- The course is given in Hebrew with slides and materials in English.
- Introduction to Docker
- What is Docker?
- How can Docker bridge the gap between Developers, QA, and Operations?
- Running the first Docker container
- Install Docker
- Public Docker Images
- Run a Docker contains
- Docker Basics
- Difference between a Docker Image and a Docker Container
- Building our first Docker container
- Accessing the disk on the host system.
- Cleaning up the dead containers.
- Mapping ports of the Docker image and the local system.
- Use cases for Docker
- Distributing a pre-configured system.
- Distributing a command-line application.
- Distributing a web application.
- Distributing a database system.
Contact: Gabor Szabo email@example.com